Set made of 100% natural rubber!
1. Chewing Rubber, made of 100% natural rubber!
- Features several parts to chew on, and a range of textures (raised spots and ribbing) to massage and relieve baby’s gums. The curved surface adapts to baby’s mouth.
2. Sophie la girafe, baby’s first toy, stimulates all baby’s senses.
- Sight: The dark and contrasting spots all over Sophie la girafe’s body provide visual stimulation and make her easily recognizable to baby. She soon becomes a familiar and reassuring objet.
- Hearing: Her squeaker keeps baby amused, stimulates his hearings, and helps him to understand the link between cause and effect.
- Taste: Sophie la girafe is very flexible and has lots of parts for baby to chew (ears, horns, legs). She is perfect for soothing baby’s sore gums when teething and is completely safe. Made of 100% natural rubber and food paint.
- Touch: Sophie la girafe is perfect for baby’s small hands. She is very light and her long legs and neck are easy for baby to grip. She is very soft to touch, just like baby’s mummy, stimulating soothing physiological and emotional responses.
- Smell: The singular scent of natural rubber (from Hevea tree) makes Sophie la girafe very special and easy for your child to identify amid all his other toys.